- -Could you tell me_______?-Until tomorrow afternoon.
- -How can we help the children in the mountain village?-We can_______ leaflets to ask people to donate money.
- Chairperson Xi calls on us to do what we can_______ as much as possible.
- -Mr White asked me to remind you of the meeting this afternoon. Don't forget it !-OK, I_______.
- After a short time, the bad news had_______ all over the city and everybody knew it.
- -Look! Someone_______ the floor. It's clean.-Well, it wasn't me. I went shopping just now.
- The patient's progress was encouraging, as he could _______ get out of bed without
- Thank you for the_______ that you gave me when I felt English too difficult to learn.
- -Did you hear that John lost his job?-It_______ that he had made some serious mistakes in his work.
- -What would you like to drink, tea or juice?-_______ is OK. They are both my favourite.